The language of birds || Class - 4 || unit - 3 || English || Whiteboardweb

The language of birds || Class - 4 || unit - 3 || English || Whiteboardweb

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Poster 👇( highlight the need for protecting trees)

 

 

 

 

 






Activity - 6










Let's sing a song




 

 

 Song - 2

 

 

I have a pet,

She is a cat.

 

She says "meow" when she sees me,

She loves to chase rats.

 

She has a soft coat,

She is fully white.

 

 

 

Activity

 

 

Write songs about your favourite birds or pets.

 

 

 

Read the passage ( page number - 72)

 

 

 

 The Nightingale is back



 




 Activity - 1




Imagine and write the conversation between Ivan and the old man




Ivan - Do you remember me?

 



Old man - Your Majesty! You are our king.

 

 


Ivan - Yes.But I am your old servant , Ivan

 

 


Old man - Your Majesty! I am sorry.Please forgive me for my mistakes.

 

 


Ivan - It's alright.The nightingale's prediction has come true.






Activity(page number - 86,87)









 

 Answer 👇






 

Post a Comment

0 Comments