The language of birds || Class - 4 || English , Unit - 3 || Whiteboardweb

The language of birds || Class - 4 || English , Unit - 3 || Whiteboardweb

 

 

 Touch here

 

 

 Funny riddles (Who is hiding in these words)



 

Pants - ant (An ant in the pants)

 

 

Box - ox (An ox in the box)

 

 

Bowl - owl (An owl in the bowl)

 

 

Bath tub - bat  (A bat in the bath tub)

 

 Find a cot in cottage


Find a word in sword


Find a wing in swing


Find wind in window



 

Activity

 

 

Make more funny riddles




 A Strange Prediction



 

 


Conversation between the merchant and Ivan

 


Merchant : Ivan,Who were you talking to?

 

 

Ivan : I was talking to a nightingale.

 

 

Merchant : 'Talking to a nightingale!How can you do that?' 

 

 

Ivan : I have learned the language of birds.

 

 

Merchant : What were you talking about?

 

 

Ivan : The nightingale said that I would become a king and you would become my servant.

 

 

Merchant : What ! you would become a king and I would become your servant.

 

 

 Into the Deep Sea







Stared - to look fixedly

 

 

Disbelief - refusal to believe

 

 

Worried - troubled

 

 

Drowsy - to feel sleepy

 

 

Predict - to tell in advance

 



What was the secret ?

 

The nightingale said that , Ivan would become a king and the merchant would become his servant.

 


 

Thoughts of Ivan(Activity - 3,Page number - 76)

 

 

Oh my God !

 

 

How did I reach here.

 

 

I can see only huge waves.

 

 

Where am I ?

 

 

Who put me into the boat.

 

 

Will I die here.

 

 

Will anybody help me?

 


God ...Please help me. 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments