The language of birds || Class - 4 || Unit - 3 , English || Whiteboardweb

The language of birds || Class - 4 || Unit - 3 , English || Whiteboardweb


 




Touch here



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 Riddles

 

 

 

You can eat its wings

 

 

You can eat its legs

 

 
You can also eat its eggs

 

 

Can you tell its name?

 

 

 Hen

 

 

 

I am black and white 

 

 

I am not a zebra

 

 

I have two wings

 

 

But I can't fly high

 

 

I live in ice and cold

 

 

Can you say my name?

 

 

 Penguin

 




Tuck tuck tuck...I work all day

 

 

Make holes on trees

 

 

Eat small insects

 

 

Can you say my name?

 

 

 Wood pecker

 

 


 

 

 

 Page number - 69

 

 

 

 


 

 

  annoyed - irritated

 

 

get rid of - to be free of

 

 

perched - rest on something

 

 

 

 Page number - 70

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 Activity

 

 

 

Add more lines to the song 

 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

 Answers

 

 

 (peacock,owl,parrot,cuckoo,duck,

penguin,crane)

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments