The Lost child || Class- 4 || Unit - 4 || English || Whiteboardweb

The Lost child || Class- 4 || Unit - 4 || English || Whiteboardweb





 

 

 

 

 

 

Thoughts of the boy

 

 

 

Oh! mother , father where are you?How can I go home ?How will I find you.I don't know anybody here in this crowd.Who will help me to  find my parents .It is my mistake.I went to see the giant wheel then I lost them.I don't want  the balloons and ladoos.I just want to see you my mother and father.

 

 

 

 

Read the story

 

 

 

 


 

 

 Activity 




 

 

 

 

 Look at the picture  and read the sentences given below the picture.




 


 

 

 

 A mango tree is on the left side of the festival spot.

 

 

 

A teashop is at the right corner.

 

 

 

There is a well between the teashop and the mango tree.

 

 

 

An old man is sitting under the tree.

 

 

 

There is a nest on the tree and some birds are in the nest.

 

 

 

Some birds are flying over the tree.

 

 

 

A man is standing with balloons near the well. 

 

 

 

 Complete the activity


 

 


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments