THE LOST CHILD || Class - 4 || Unit - 4 || English || Whiteboardweb

THE LOST CHILD || Class - 4 || Unit - 4 || English || Whiteboardweb





 

 Description , Page number - 98

 

 

Festival ground

 

 

This is a  festival ground.A number of people are there in the ground.A man is coming to the ground on a horse.We can see a bullock cart there.All the people are very happy.A huge giant wheel is seen at the corner of the ground.A number of shops are there in the left side of the ground.Some people are purchasing things.A boy is pointing to the shop and telling something to his parents.

 

 

 

Read the passage (Page number - 99)

 

 


 

 

 

 

1.When did the boy's mouth watered?

 

 

The boy saw many coloured sweets,decorated with leaves of silver and gold.Then his mouth watered.

 

 

 

Riddles about sweets

 

 

1.A sweet

Round in shape

Yellow in colour 

 

 

Ladoo

 

 

2.I am a sweet

Spiral in shape like idiyappam

My first letter is 'J'

 

 

 

Jilebi

 

 

 

3.I am a sweet

Round in shape

White in colour

Dipped in sugar syrup

 

 

Rasagulla

 

 

4.I am round in shape

Looks like unniyappam

Dipped in sugar syrup

 

 

Gulab jamun 

 

 

 

Activity

 

 

1.Make riddles about your favourite food 

 

 

2.Some action words are given below.Frame sentences using these words.

 

 

Yelled -

 

 

Mouth watered -

 

 

Murmured -

 

 

Stared - 

 

 

called out -

 

 

 

3.Write about your favourites and make a profile.

 

 

About me

 

 

My name is ----

 

 

I am nine years old.

 

 

I am studying in class IV

 

 

Mr.---- is my father and Mrs.----- is my mother 



---- and ---- are my favourite hobbies

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments