The language of birds || Class - 4 || Unit - 3 || English || Whiteboardweb

The language of birds || Class - 4 || Unit - 3 || English || Whiteboardweb

 




Touch here




Picture story

 

 

 






































Read the following story with the help of the pictures given.




mother congratulated him.







Read the following story with the help of the pictures given.(Text book - 78)









Activity




Write a story of your own.Use pictures for words wherever necessary.

 

 

Try to find out the answer from the clues.

 

 

1. I am a beautiful place.

I am the home of many animals.

Many trees grow here.

Who am I ?

 

*

 

 

2.I am a friend of rain.

You close your eyes when I come.

My first letter is "L"

Who  am I?

 

*

 

3.I am a friend of Ivan.

I am a bird.

I can sing sweetly.

Who  am I ?

 

*  

 

 

The secret (Page number - 64) 

 

 

 

 

Who whispered the secret in Ivan's ears?

 

The nightingale
 

 

 

Activity

 

 

Make paper birds.

 

 


 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments